A pingin' for SVT Kate

I found a reason you might drive an GM vehicle. :-D

The blONdSTAR representative is always there to help...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah...I enjoyed listening to that one. ebuam's is a site I check on constantly.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

at 03 Aug 2004, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:FEHPc.3688$Jo1.1145@lakeread01:

OMG! That is funny. I hope there's no blondes aroudn here packing heat cuz you;ll be in trouble then... :-)

Reply to
Paul

ROFLMAO!!!! That is just tooo funny.

How much do you suppose it costs to sign up with them?

And people always wonder why I keep keys hidden everywhere. If I could just remember where they are hidden.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

Don't know what it costs, but when my daughter, now 13, turns 16, I'll definitely be subscribing her 65 mustang for her. 8)

I love her to death, but she can be so blonde! Last Christmas she received a DVD player from my brother. Later that day she was in her room watching a movie on it. She came into the Living room telling me how nice the picture was and how quickly it rewound. ?? Wait a minute?? I ask her what she means, and she says she is rewinding the DVD!! After a couple of minutes of my horse laughing her, I manage to explain to her that the DVD is like a CD, she does not need to rewind it like a VHS. She said, "Oh, I better go turn it off then." Gotta love em'!

BTW, her least favorite joke goes something like this;

What do you call 3 blondes in a Volkswagen? Far-from-thinking

Jim

Reply to
Jim C Roberts