Aluminum polish

Anybody know of a good aluminum polish for wheels that started life polished but have been oxidized? I'm wearing my arm out using Mother's & no I don't have access to any power tools... :-(

bill '64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's

*SOLD* 66: '93 5.0, etc.

Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

I just tried NEVR-DULL (smells like Brasso & after applied looks just like Brasso)... works fantastic if your wheels are already spotless clean, but it doesn't clean at all.... it's simply a polish. Give it a shot if your wheels are clean. Anybody know of a wheel cleaner that works to get all brake dust off.... even brake dust that's been there for ages? I can't get my wheels clean =(.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I have to 2nd that, Never-Dull is awesome & cheap too!!!

Reply to
KellyJ

V'ger

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

I have a scunci steamer... but lord i hafta use the attachments to get the brake dust off & it feels like i'm scraping shit off my wheels... like .. paint or something.. whatever coats the wheel.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

V'ger

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

Hm....I'm gonna try that. Sounds promising.. and i have both materials already.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Use Castrol degreaser/cleaner you can get it at Wal Mart it takes brake dust off easy.

Reply to
John McDermott