Another Shelby Sellout

Now he's gonna make '65's and for only (get this) $95,000. WTF!!!

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

Sorry!! Try this one!

I know it's long. Gonna have to cut and paste. Here's the discussion at Stangnet re: the same thing.
Shelby's whoring himself AGAIN!

Reply to
Scott Williams

I saw it Scott, it truly is a shame he has to go to such great lengths to alienate the very people that made him who he is today. Let's not forget his new "South African" built fiberglass CSX4000 series cars (sold at $39,995 turnkey minus only). What about the folks who ponied up the $70,000 for his first batch (again, the same car, but built in Nevada) of fiberglass "continuation series" replicas...............The shill bidding of his first Eleanor clone at the Barrett Jackson auction (where it was bid up to a sale of $150,000, but ended up back on their corporate selling floor with a big for sale sign on it) where they tried to create a market for the car........Where will it end...............

Bill S.

Scott Williams wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

How many kids does ol shel have? I got a feeling it won't end even when he dies....

Reply to
Brent P

Just guessing...

He has a son named Carroll Jr and two daughters named Carol and Shelby.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

snip

So, he has a daughter named Shelby Shelby?

bill

64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq D's

66: '93 5.0, C4, a/c, ps, Performer RPM, Holley 600, Pertronix, bench seat

Colt SP1,Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

he he The Shelby namesake lives on.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

Does he really think his name is worth that much?

-- Snydaleid

Snydaleid