Am I the only one who doesn't like the '05?

wrote > ...And what is that thermometer looking thingy between

Blue for oral, red for rectal. I think that's the fuel gauge though. lol

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

No. They IMO ruined it by softening it's looks. The first pictures from last year made it look nice. Agressive, like the Elinor car from "Gone in 60 Seconds." The inside looked expensive, with the aluminum finish and all. Now, the latest pictures show a mushy exterior with a much-cheapened interior. Ford probably knows what they are doing, since 56% of them are

6 cylinders bought by women, but given Ford's financial situation, you have to wonder. Given the GT will cost almost as much as a car like an Acura CL (for eg) and given the Japanese cars better technology and quality, you have to wonder where Ford thinks it will be in 10 years.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard