Exhaust happenings..

Welp dove right into the headers on my 03 GT. If you read from an earlier post i had 1 side in w/o dropping the frame and only tilting the motor alittle. Well the passenger side..couldnt do a thing. As i was dropping the frame i noticed that the springs could potentially shoot out and do some major damage...and and it was coming down the pass control arm had alot more flex then driver side and i nearly sh*t a brick:-p once i realized it was probably form weight ratio i gained some gahoonas back and was able to drop the front cradle. Now both headers are in...didnt lose a bolt(yet) and tommorow it should be done:-D thankfully my friend had MIL eliminators just laying around so i clicked them up real quick..and now tommorow just gotta put the cradle, rack, brakes, and struts back in and i should be good to roll

Reply to
joe

I bet you are like a little kid on Christmas Eve! I know *I* would be!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Think you'll get it done today?

Once we get settled (wherever we land) I would like to put shorties on Shug... after reading your post, I may hire it out

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate