And Now a Word From Our Sponsor

In which case you need to STFU until you grow up into a "real man", because two people in this group with personal experience are telling you that you're wrong. Pour it in a glass an look. Everything made in Ireland is not exactly the same, Mammas boy....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

man, it's hell out there now. I can't get myself to wash my car myself in this hell. Guess it'll be the brushless carwash again....:-(

where are you building this ? Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

Since Scottsdale P.D. elects to take off their stripes with some not-so-precise scraper (get the picture?), I don't bother washing mine by hand. Into the "brush" car wash it goes!

Next to my garage. If you saw the pic I had of the "bench" racer, that area is now concrete. It's 36x12, which will hopefully hold all my frickin' car parts. The mixer truck showed up at 10 this morning, so you can imagine the fun we had in the heat for three hours.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

No ink or metal on me, either. I'm too old school.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

wew, you picked the wrong time of the year to do it.

I was glad to spent the day on the lake. refreshing.

Rein

---- snip ----

Someone's clearly been out in the sun waaaayyyy too long.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Wassa matter, shit for brains, finally realized you don't have a clue?

Reply to
Iggy

Well, I have a seasonal job, so I gotta do it when I can. The overall project here will take 2 years and put 16-18 cars in out of the weather.

You bastid you.

At some point, maybe during this winter, I'm going to search out a hull and drop a Big Block in it for some lake cruising next summer. It's not like the beach back home, but it will have to do.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

So Faggy, you are out of school, and no homework hey? I hate whenever junior high schools let out!

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

obviously you are the one with no clue. I know what I am talking about. I've tasted beer with names you couldn't pronounce, from countries you've never heard of. I've had Guiness in pubs in London with people who know what real beer is.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ahhhhh, gentlemen, you've never really had Guiness until you've had it on tap at a 500+ year old tavern in Ireland!

Reply to
John

Sure ya do, Binky.

I've tasted beer with names you couldn't pronounce, from

Spare me, oh un-traveled one....I've tasted beers, with names you couldn't pronounce, IN countries you've never been. Wow, you've been to London?! And drank Guinness there?!! BFD.

Reply to
Iggy

So, as well as being a complete moron, you're also a homophobe.

you are out of school, and no homework hey? I hate whenever

I hope the brain damage, caused by 30 years of swilling brake fluid strained through bread (oh, and your vast knowledge of Guinness products lol), wasn't passed along to your daughter....along with your homophobia and sloped forehead.

Reply to
Iggy

Amen.

Reply to
Iggy

The Devil's spawn discovers religion! What happened?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Being from the South, I was raised with the phrase "ham-n-eggs". When I moved to NJ ('83-'88) an old construction superintendent who became a good friend enjoyed calling me a "ham-n-egger". I'm curious, where do they call it "eggs-and-ham"?

Reply to
John

The place I went outside of London may not have been 500 years old, but I'll bet it was as old as the US if not more....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

States on the other side of the fence from your trailer park do not count.

**PLONK**
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Is that the best you got, Binky? What a pussy.

Reply to
Iggy

As are most pubs over there....and your point was?

Reply to
Iggy