And Now a Word From Our Sponsor

Iggy,

Ever had a Singapore Sling . . . in Singapore . . . in the Raffles Hotel . . . sitting in the Long Bar . . . where it was invented? An eternal memory!

Or a Singha beer . . . in Bangkok . . . sitting at Firecat's . . . in Patpong. It'll make a hard man humble.

I could go on. Let's see what you got, boy.

Reply to
John

Isn't that just a cool thing to do. A bar as old as dirt! Just sit back and soak up the history! I love it!

Reply to
John

"John" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Dr. Seuss books.

Looks like I did the reverse from you, John. I was from NJ and moved to the south. But I always knew it as 'ham & eggs'.

Joe

Is this your weak kneed way of using racial slang?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Actually was that too complex for you to understand?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Oh yeah, the green ones.

Reply to