And Now a Word From Our Sponsor

It's July in Arizona. It's sizzlin' hot, the monsoon is on the horizon, and your outside working on a storage building to house 22 tons of drivetrain parts you get to move all by your own bad self.

As the mercury rises, so does your disgust for all the clueless and inane antics that pass for social interaction by the brain-dead denizens of your chosen burg of residence. You wish you could have invested in an in-car Breathalyzer company, 'cuz you'd be richer than gold-plated dinosaur shit by now.

Yep, it's time for a beer. But not just any beer, 'cuz any beer is for "me too" pansies who drive SUV's and have 10-dollar tattoos on their scrawny, hairy ankles. No, you need something that kicks ass like a Brahma bull on angel dust.

You need an Arrogant Bastard Ale, the official beverage of the muthafuggers in the AHPBBFM newsgroup. You need it because you don't feel like guzzling an entire six-pack of any beer just to catch a freakin' buzz. You need it because your shoes are so full of sweat that pissing down your leg wouldn't even be noticed. You need it because you have molten lava coursing through your semeniferous tubules, and any beer just won't do.

You need one right now, damn it. BUT! Are you Worthy?

Now available for you New York area bastards.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

CobraJet wrote in news:090720041114186350% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Still no FL. Damn.

Joe

It's ok, I never really cared much for light beers though. I drive my SUV to buy Guinness stout....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You think ABA is a light beer?

Reply to
CobraJet

I'm in PHX...where can I find some of this swill?

Reply to
tom

Compared to the stuff I normally drink it is.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You need to check out the independent liquor stores; I've never seen any in a supermarket.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

I forgot to ask, but do you have a ten-dollar tattoo on your scrawny, hairy ankle?

The prob with Guinness is that it is available just about anywhere. It takes a deranged individualist to drive around looking for a beer with a gargoyle on the label.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

You ingest Guinness Stout too? Hopefully it's the original one, not thee watered down American Anglos version.

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Compared to Guinness Stout, the original version, yes it is a beer for wussies!

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Funniest thing I have read in weeks. Thanks for sharing CJ

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

DAMN! I was just in NewYork State! Whenever our dumbass Luddite liquor control board gets its head out its ass we might get it here in Ontario! In the meantime I'll drink some Bass and the local Wellington County Iron Duke Ale! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Funny, the Guinness in North America is the exact same Guinness that is brewed and served in Ireland....so, please do tell us how it is "watered down"?

Reply to
Iggy

Here in Canada it's imported from Ireland. I get it in the bottle, in fact I have some in the fridge right now. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

As I've been told, Grandfather Guiness put a rat in every batch, just for flavor!

Reply to
John

Iggy, where have you been? There are two types sold in the USA. The canned type with a rattling ball in it! Tastes like a dog's pee.

Then there is the same nonsense in a taller bottle with lighter yellow cap, same dog pee.

But the real one is in a shorter bottle, with dark brown cap, now that's the real stuff!

So, now you have been educated in the ways of real men Iggy. I will be expecting a case from you to me with love and admiration.

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

That's what makes it so delicious.

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Actually, "real men" know what they are talking about before they open their yaps....

ALL Guinness in North America is brewed, and bottled/canned, in Dublin, Ireland. Just because you prefer the small bottles to the larger bottles/cans doesn't change that fact.

Thanks for playing though. :o)

Reply to
Iggy

Ny ankle is rather large, not very hairy and I have -=ZERO=- piercings or "art".

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I've had both, but you take what you can get...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]