another ebay auction

[\New Yorker] What da f*ck is dat! [/New Yorker]
Reply to
Zombywoof

Inbetween what? :) That kittah looks like a genetic experiment gone awry.

Reply to
John C.

You saw Hoovies remark, "I like cats and all, but that is a bit disturbing, ya know?"

ROFL

Reply to
WindsorFox

According to what I've read every few generations they get animals that are in between the normal furry cat and the hairless ones. That would be one of the rare one. The one in the picture has a sister with just a ridge of fur down the middle of her back. Kind of like a Mohawk.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Whatever, still butt fuggly.

Reply to
Zombywoof

"WindsorFox" wrote : -- : "Be sure you keep your fur free of grit, : or you will ahve the same trouble all over again." - Kate :

Eh- fix that typo for me - will ya?

Reply to
Kate