another ebay auction

I've never been a fan of seeing auction ads here, but this one's worth sharing:

I just wonder what the odometer reads...

wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

"wabbitslayer" wrote in news:QLS%f.1694$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

The ad says 120k on the odo. But it's only a 5-cylinder??

Wonder where dinner is...

Reply to
Joe

Would have been nice if you had said that you were looking at some woman playing with her own pussy instead of a Mustang.

Kate

.
Reply to
Kate

Hard to see in those pictures, but if you look carefully, they really DO show the car!

Reply to
Brian Bunin

I wasn't talking about the odometer on the car...

wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

well, I actually said neither; but would have certainly put an "OT" in the subject line had the former been the case. Just goes to demonstrate that a narrowly targeted ad may not appeal to everyone and may offend some. Good attention-getter to sell one's car, nonetheless.

wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

I suppose, if you want to draw attention from the piece of shit to the woman. Hopefully most who are looking for a Mustang will be smart enough to look past the naked one.

The other little gal was cute, she did help make the car look better but the broad in front of the RR was just tasteless.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

It's the same woman, Kate. And you oughta know by now that we males are easily distracted by such things......

Reply to
Brian Bunin

: >I suppose, if you want to draw attention from the piece of shit to the : >woman. : >Hopefully most who are looking for a Mustang will be smart enough to look : >past the naked one. : >

: >The other little gal was cute, she did help make the car look better but the : >broad in front of the RR was just tasteless. : >

: >

: >Kate : >

: >

: : It's the same woman, Kate.

Just shows how closely I looked.

: And you oughta know by now that we males are easily distracted by such : things.....

Oh I know, it just pissed me off that there was no advance warning. I'm not a prude by any means - I just hate those kinds of surprises.

.
Reply to
Kate

I know those kind of pics don't show up here often, but out of respect for Kate we could put a warning in the title, like (X rated) or something.

Reply to
John

Playing with it!

I thought she was being demure... ;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Neither am I and IMHO the pictures at the bottom have NO place on eBay. The site is not an adult site and those are adult only pictures.

Reply to
WindsorFox

"John" wrote : >

: : I know those kind of pics don't show up here often, but out of respect for : Kate we could put a warning in the title, like (X rated) or something. : : -- : John - ThunderSnake #59 : '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V : Wide Ratio Toploader : 3.50 Traction-Lok : Acapulco Blue :

John, that is very thoughtful, thank you :)

I'm a big girl, it's not like I haven't seen naked pictures (or worse!) before. In this case, it just yanked a knot in my chain is all.

I really hate to ruin you guys' fun too... Next time, maybe I'll ask first, how's that :)

After all, all's fair, right ?

It's kind of like when a gal goes into an all guy shop. She uses the *yuck* restroom, and then leaves the seat down. Sometimes, when a gal is in the guy's environment, she has to play by different rules. Oh, and if I am in that situation, I put the seat back up.

Makes em wonder - LOL

Kate

Reply to
Kate

: : Playing with it! : : I thought she was being demure... : ;)

Honey... That is NOT demure Trust me. LMAO

Reply to
Kate

Depends on what part of the country you are from....

Reply to
WindsorFox

So she likes cats, lots of women do.

Reply to
Zombywoof

: >

: So she likes cats, lots of women do.

LOL.. prolly has FLEAS too!

gawd.

Reply to
Kate

Looked like one of dem`der hairless varieties to me.

Kinda scary lookin.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Eewwwwwww

: >: >

: >: So she likes cats, lots of women do. : >

: >

: >LOL.. prolly has FLEAS too! : >

: >gawd. : >

: Looked like one of dem`der hairless varieties to me. : :

: Kinda scary lookin. : -- : : Only way to beat terrorist is to use terrorist tactics...set traps, snipers. : No amount of conventional warfare will work...

Reply to
Kate

[aussie] that'snot scary![/aussie] Take a look at my inbetween kittah, scroll down to post #6:
WindsorFox