Any Logic to the 2004 Cobra Production Schedules?

Last week my dealer told me that the 2004 Cobra production would start 29 September, so I thought there was a reasonable expectation of getting one by Xmas. Today he advises me that the Cobra's made between now and 3 December will only have the chrome wheels. So I wonder, is this a "come-on" by the dealer for another $800 or so, or is it the real thing? And if I try and hold out for the regular machined wheels, do I get to December only to find out the production then is only for the Mystic-colored versions?

Reply to
ROBBCWZ