Anyone have 5.0 Mustang" from June 1996?

I'm looking for the "Low-Buck Disc Brake Upgrade" from "5.0 Mustang" June 96 is there any kind soul who would scan this in and send it to me or can I buy the mag of you?

Thanks Scott snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
Sonicmonkey

Ok thanks didn't seem to come trough on my yahoo account if you could try to send it to this one snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca I would appreciate it. Ps my e-mail only holds 5 mb if you could send it over a few days that would be sweet. or If you have icq my # is 109352031

Thank you so much for tak>Found it in the garage. I've only used my scanner a couple times, but I'll

Reply to
Sonicmonkey