ATTN: Anyone in Austin, Texas

Hey All -

Do any of you go to the Saturday night car meet at Home Depot in Cedar Park?

I'm (hopefully) about a month away from completing the 68 coupe with the

1994 Lightning motor. I want to take it out and I was wondering if anyone else from this NG would be there.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

I'm in San Antonio, we meet at Biff Busby's IH-35 and Topperwein at 6:30

Mike

Reply to
Mike