Mustang GT VS Infinity G35?

Why would you choose the GT?

Reply to
Jack Dotson

I don't know if I would. While I've driven a GT, I've never driven a G35. I'd have to drive both back to back before I could decide.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Because you WANT to?

Why make an inciteful post for the sake of making an inciteful post?

Reply to
Jim Warman

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:52:50 GMT, "Jack Dotson" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I don't mean this to sound trite, but I would buy it because it is American. I only buy American.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Duh.......because they want to? I know over the years I've had people ask me why I continue to drive Mustangs. When the "SUV" craze hit about 10 years ago, everyone thought that since my dad was a ford dealer, I'd be driving one of those "like everyone else is". Anyone who's known me knows that I am one of those rare i-n-d-i-v-i-d-u-a-l-s that doesn't go with the flow or what's popular/trendy at the time. I drive a Mustang........because that's what I like to drive.

Personally, I think that's about 1/2 of what's wrong with this world. Everyone is trying to be like everybody else! Right car, clothes, house, job, 2.3 kids etc.........

Reply to
RH

Because it gives me a woody.

Reply to
.boB

Not trying to stir anything up. I've been considering a new sport coup and these are two of the most popular cars that can be had for a reasonable price. I realize the G35 is quite a bit more, but it's still seems to be a really good deal for what you get. Thought maybe some folks who bought the new GT might have checked out both and if they did, I was curious what they liked better about the Mustang. Drove a 6 cyl Mustang, but dealer didn't have a GT in stock at the time. Don't have an Infinity dealer in the area so I'm going to have to take a drive to test one out.

Reply to
Jack Dotson

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:21:57 -0600, ".boB" wrote: BLAHHAHAHAHAHHAA........... Nice

Reply to
Lee A.

Burns 87 octane. Aftermarket support is extensive. Styling. Torque. Available as a convertible. Reliable V8 power. Dependable solid rear axle.

: )

Reply to
John C.

Well, if I was going to spend the money to get the G35 coupe, I'd shell out the extra couple of grand and get the BMW 325ci. It does "sports car" better in most respects, but is not as fast as either the 35 or the GT.

L.

Reply to
winger383