Anyone install this Steeda roll bar?

Kate,

You did "wake me up". All good points. I did rethink the roll bar install and giving him the GT. You are right about false security once the bar is in. I'll probably get him some less "exotic" wheels and let him drive the GT only when we are in the car together. (Anyone selling

68 Impala :-))
Reply to
unixzip

Good man. After your son has time more time behind the wheel it might be a great car for him.

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

Thats the dumbest thing I have heard in here in a long time.

I say let your kid have the car and let Darw>

cprice

LOL Hey, I'm not taking the blame for it!

I think that if he shows that he is a responsible driver until he graduates, it would make a great graduation gift, but this way he can "learn" in something less... err... expensive to insure and less likely to get him into trouble.

No one ever challenged a Vista Cruiser to a race at a red light, but a GT, well YOU ought to know how that goes aye!

Hope everything goes well, The guys are right too on so many things they have said eventhough they might be a bunch of smart asses*ducking*

Let us know how it goes!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate