anyone parting out a 87-92 mustang convertible

I am looking for the front seat belts out of a convertible. I am looking for the female recepticle in either grey or black with the screw bolts. if any one has these and they are in decent shape please let me know.

Thanks

Masterg

I've seen them on ebay from time to time.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

worth a shot. ~Pauly

----===| Masterg |===---- /wrote: