Arizona Smog Revision Update

Were you here when this started ? it was not forced by the Feds. There was a rigged election where is you did not want the program you voted YES, and if you wanted it, you voted NO. It was a corrupted ballot and is a corrupted program and should be done away with. I took my Honda GL1500 Goldwing thru 2 weeks ago, they tested the bike while on its side stand, and it failed, I heard one of the flunkies tell another afterwards that you can't test motorcycles while on the side stand. I asked them to retest it right then before I left, they refused, I had to take MORE time off work and go thru it again, this time on the center stand, it passed with readings barley readable. The same jerk said " You must have fix the problem" I told him I did not fix a damn thing and the only thing that was broke was him and the program.

Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF

What's really stupid is that Arizona is the only state that tests motorcyles for emissions.

Also, we are now looking at a minimum of two years before we get a 20-year exemption on emissions. Although the bill did pass, it is mandated to go through several studies first. So, no good news for now.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Yes, the sensors are there to prevent pollution. When a sensor goes out, it can't run the engine in optimal form anymore. This will prevent the engine from running optimal and result in more pollution.

Well that would make the check engine light go on, wouldn't it ? Kind of dumb to have your emissions checked when your check engine light is on.

Not agreeing with all this government BS, but it's very easy to find a problem with the computer controlled emissions if you have the right equipment.

Rein

Rein