TO NO AVAIL!

From: "McClintock, Tom" 7/2/04 9:28 AM Subject: RE: Please vote against A.B. 2683. To: "' snipped-for-privacy@cox.net'"

Thank you for your e-mail and I am in strong agreement that Assembly Bill 2683 is a bad bill. As Vice Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee, I have always opposed all such bills. I voted NO on Assembly Bill 2683 on June 29th in the Senate Transportation Committee. Unfortunately, however, the bill passed out of the committee. Be assured that I will continue to fight against this bill on the Senate Floor.

Take care, Tom McClintock

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III