ATTN: supplier of butterfly valve, thanks !

Shanghai huatong valve co.,ltd. have long-term experience more than 10
years
in the field of butterfly valve series. Meanwhile, we've obtained
ISO9001-DNV in 1999,
API 6D-0459 in 2002, ABS type approval in 2003 and CE-0036 in 2004 in
sequence.
The plant and office area are located in shanghai jiading district and
Hexian Anhui province,
totally covering an area of about 110,000 square meters. Our main
products are butterfly valve,
such as laminated metal seal type, resilient seat three eccentric
type, centric soft seal type
and sealess & ventilated type etc. which are produced in compliance
with GB, ANSI, API, DIN,
MSS, BS standard. Otherwise, we've researched and developed several
type of
high wear resistant valve already, such as wear resistant ball valve,
butterfly valve,
knife gate valve, gate valve etc.
More details, welcome to visit the website:

We expect to collaborate with you happily in near future
kindly & rgds,
Antony
Shanghai Huatong Valve Co.,Ltd.
Addr: NO.35 Jiangqiao Road,Jiangqiao Industry Zone,Jiading
District,Shanghai,China
Tel: 86-159 2198 5684
Fax: 86-021-59114761
MSN=EF=BC=9Aantony snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com