Brake Proportioning Valve -Attn. Jim Adney

While at the wrecking yard yesterday getting Rocky's parts I decided that one never has too many spare proportioning (anti-dive) valves around, so I popped it off of that same bus. If you want me to send it to you, e-mail me. Otherwise I'll open it up and take pictures. -BH

Reply to
Busahaulic

Why don't you take it apart and post photos somewhere. If I can't figure it out from the photos I might ask you to mail the parts to me.

At least that way we both get to look at its guts.

What year was the bus?

Thanks for thinking about me.

-

Jim Adney

Before you disassemble it, this person on The Samba needs it:

Karl

The guy that "needs it" isn't certain if it is the same model. There were two models. It just so happens that my bus brakes are acting a lot like the PV acting up - more likely the rears just need adjusting up after new shoes worked in - but either way, I should have some internal photos sometime in the next few weeks (or so!) - BH

it:

message

news:W2snc.36133$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att. net...

parts I