Belt Size

Can someone tell me the belt number I need to bypass the air conditioner and smog pump on an '86 Mustang Coupe?

Thanks, Monica

Reply to
Wendell & Monica

Can't help you on that, but I need to know the belt # for a Smog Pump delete. The 84.5" one.

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Thanks, Monica

Reply to
Katmandu

Why add Underdrive pulleys then ??

Same concept..... Too reduce parasitic losses wherever they occur. Right!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

We were told if got a belt that by passed the smog pump and air conditioner that it would get the car down to a lower ET.

Monica

Reply to
Wendell & Monica

Thanks for the diagram. Do the Underdrive Pulleys sow a better difference at the track?

Thanks, Monica

Reply to
Wendell & Monica

Opps, I meant to say show a better difference.

Monica

Reply to
Wendell & Monica