Stock height measured at the wheel for a '94 GT

Does anyone have this measurement. From ground to fender lip at the center of the wheel. Not being the original owner I just want to confirm whether or not the springs have been changed or are sagging. Current height is

27-3/4" on the front and 28-1/4" and 28-1/8" on the rear (left and right).

Thanks

Richard

'94 GT 'vert Under Drive Pulleys Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit High Stall Torque Converter

4:10 Gears Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded) Laser Red
Reply to
Richard

i just measured mine on my 98 gt and my front is 27 3/8 and the back is 28 and i have just put a set of steeda competition lowering springs in...

hope that helps also chris

Reply to
rav1n