Bra for Cobra

Did Ford ever make a specific bra for the 1993 Cobra? Or is a GT bra the only one?

Thanks.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Don't do it!

Reply to
WindsorFox

I would have to agree.

Bras strap moisture and dust, dirt and even sand. With time, the constant vibration and trapped moisture together with abrasive contaminants will eat away the paint. Rust will soon follow.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

The only "bra" I would put on a car is the molded Lexan type or the thick film that sticks on the car. Traditional bras rub the paint and are a pain to keep dry.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Yes yes, I know. But I want a 1993 Cobra bra. After an exhaustive search, I could not find one. Guess Ford never made them.

BradandBrooks

With very good reason...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody