CarFax Request... Please - My 1967 Baby

I heard about this CarFax thing... I am in Canada and I know this was a US car as I just went and got it in December...

If someone can run it...It would be appreciated.... I have been trying to get information about my car.. but not much luck...

7F01C218955

It's a 1967 Stang

Thank Guys - Check my email and delete the start of it...

Reply to
Ron Provost

Carfax doesn't track cars back to 67, I don't believe ...

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Nope, I tried my 71 GS455 earlier this year.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Ron,

You can't run a car that old, it doesn't work.

I tried doing it on my 71 Buick GS455 earlier this year and it didn't work. It's 4 years newer. It only works on cars 1981 and newer (17 character VINs).

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Vehicles must be 1981 or later with a 17 digit VIN.

Reply to
Skunkfeet

Like the others have said, CarFax won't work with that VIN.

If you *really* want some in-depth production info on your car, just go to

on "Order your Personalized Productions Statistic Now!" and Kevin Marti will prepare a report on your car for US$30.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Strike that, click on "Production History Reports" at the top. You'll probably want the Deluxe Report for US$48.

Reply to
Garth Almgren