CarFax Request... Please - My 1967 Baby

I heard about this CarFax thing... I am in Canada and I know this was a US car as I just went and got it in December...
If someone can run it...It would be appreciated.... I have been trying to
get information about my car.. but not much luck...
7F01C218955
It's a 1967 Stang
http://community.webshots.com/album/106685706oICFFI
Thank Guys - Check my email and delete the start of it...
Carfax doesn't track cars back to 67, I don't believe ...

Nope, I tried my 71 GS455 earlier this year.
Steve BBB on a stand.

US
Vehicles must be 1981 or later with a 17 digit VIN.
Ron,
You can't run a car that old, it doesn't work.
I tried doing it on my 71 Buick GS455 earlier this year and it didn't work. It's 4 years newer. It only works on cars 1981 and newer (17 character VINs).
Steve BBB on a stand.

Around 1/4/2004 8:30 AM, Ron Provost wrote:

Like the others have said, CarFax won't work with that VIN.
If you *really* want some in-depth production info on your car, just go to http://www.martiauto.com,click on "Order your Personalized Productions Statistic Now!" and Kevin Marti will prepare a report on your car for US$30.
--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Around 1/4/2004 5:50 PM, Garth Almgren wrote:

Strike that, click on "Production History Reports" at the top. You'll probably want the Deluxe Report for US$48.