I would never Give up my 1967 BUT!

I would never give up my 1967 Mustang..... But that doesn't mean I can't get it a friend....

My intentions are to park the new kid on the block...2005 Mustang

right next to Grandpa (THE CAR! not ME!)

Can't wait.....

Ron....

Reply to
Ron Provost

Then you will have the best of BOTH worlds

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Thinking about the same thing. I think a 2005 GT would look great beside my '66 coupe. Makes my mouth water.

Reply to
.boB

Here is a look into the future.

Reply to
Scott VanNest

Hey Scott! How ya doin kid?

The Cobra one is real pretty, the other one is... well, not as pretty.

Kate (psstt... think that file was big enough? Man! dialup sucks!)

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Sorry. should have warned you. You tend to forget the little people being on cable.

Wife and kid are fine. Kid is 3 months shy of being two and already a terror. What did I get myself into????

Scott

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

It's the screwin' ya get, for the screwin' ya got LOL

Hon, the fun is only just beginning. The best advice I can offer is a gunny sack and a rock... just kidding.

I sure hope there is going to be some sort of high speed available out at the new house. Only about a week till we move in.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)