Posting again

I couldn't see the first message posted of this... so I'm posting again just in case it didn't get posted the last time. Sorry if it's already there & I just can't see it!

----- CUT HERE -----

I've got a question... a few months back my CD player wasn't working.. I've got a 98 Mustang GT so I've got the tape player & CD player. Again.. the CD player wasn't functioning right.. so my friend took it apart & cleaned it all out & when attempting to put it back together (confusing) couldn't figure out how exactly.. so anyway I didn't want a big gap where the CD player was so I put the case back together & plugged the connections back in. The sound volume was dramatically reduced. I unplugged the connections from the CD player unit itself & the sound was further reduced. So... naturally I plugged it back in (CD player). My question is... is there any way to get the audio volume back to normal? OR if I install a different cd player in place of my tape player... will that audio volume be restored? Thanks in advance folks.. you guys/gals are great =).

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Back off on the caffeine and try again.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

I see my own post this time... mmm.. help? ;D. thx folks.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc