Cheap and free 65 mustang parts in east VA

Need to clear the garage for the winter season.

Rebuilt 8in rear axle w/drum brakes (5 lug, not posi) $100.00

5 leaf standard height rear springs, 620lb front springs, four shocks and rear sway bar. $200.00

4 new tires on original steel wheels w/Hubcaps $50.00

New underdash wiring harness for 65 w/guages $50.00

Black front buckets and rear bench seat $50.00

Everything else free used doors and fenders (some rust), interior trim pieces, used 65 and

66 instrument cluster, hardware, back glass, etc...

If interested email for specifics and location.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I would be very interested in the buckets and rear bench - if it's folding of course.... condition? Which 66 instrument cluster? Condition? Possibly the back glass as well. Condition? What size /wheelstires?

Also seeking the interior rear quarter trim as long as intact (ie speaker holes were not cut. etc)

Rebuilding/restoring 1966 2+2... has red interior and going to black.. Considering what the engine rebuild will cost saving on some of these would really help... depending upon the shipping charges....

Dave in Calif

Reply to
David E. Willson

Condition of the seats are very good, very small cut in one, I can get you a picture. These parts were on a coupe, will the 1/4 trim pieces fit? They are in good condition no rust or holes. The instrument cluster isn't in that good of condition, I think all of the guages worked but would need new bezel and plastic to look good. Back glass is in good condition, no cracks or chips, but from a coupe as well.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

hello Daniel I live in Portmouth va and I just started to restore a 65 mustang with 289v8 and c-4 auto transmission. I am looking for parts. My wife is in the air force too. Hope to hear from you soon, Michael.

Reply to
tugbowten