Looks are everything!!!

I don't care if the Mitsubishi Evo, Dodge SRT-4, Subaru WRX, or Pontiac GTO is faster 0-60 OR 1/4 MILE. I love the looks of my 2001 MUSTANG GT!!! LOOKS DO COUNT!!!

Reply to

I don't know who you are, but I do agree about looks! I didn't buy my Stang to eat rice, but to impress the chicks at the local Jack-in-the-Box. There's one that keeps telling me I have a nice car!

Ok, that was a bit made up, but you all get the picture. I'm more of the type that like to cruise and enjoy the ride, not thumb my nose at the FAA because I can fly without a pilot's license.

Reply to
Greg B.

You might change your mind if you had the performance to FLY without a pilots license. It's VERY addictive. ; )

LJH

95GT (331 stroker)

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall