Cleaning rear glass???

Is there any way to the rear glass in a 2001 GT to clean it all the way down to the bottom. Is it a chore to take the rear deck out to
get to the glass?
KLATTU

While we're talking about glass. What's the best way to remove the film on the inside of the glass that I'm assuming is from the plastic interior out gassing? All I seem to be able to do is smear it. Tried Windex. Has to be something that cuts it.
Al

Use newpaper and windex. The newpaper will pick up the firm rather than smear it.
ocean wrote:

Stoner Invisible Glass with cheap paper towel or newspaper. Buff out with clean cloth (NO fabric softeners) then RainX anti-fog. PITA, but if you're gonna do it...