Cleaning rear glass???

Is there any way to the rear glass in a 2001 GT to clean it all the way down to the bottom. Is it a chore to take the rear deck out to get to the glass?

KLATTU

Reply to
KLATTU

While we're talking about glass. What's the best way to remove the film on the inside of the glass that I'm assuming is from the plastic interior out gassing? All I seem to be able to do is smear it. Tried Windex. Has to be something that cuts it.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

"Big Al" wrote in news:45df0298$0$25778$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net:

Use newpaper and windex. The newpaper will pick up the firm rather than smear it.

----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates!

==----

Reply to
ocean