Tahoe - rear window modification to go all the way down?

I'd like to know if there is a way to modify the 2 rear power windows of a

2001 Tahoe to let them go all the way down. I don't like that they are limited to going only half way down. Is there an easy way to do this?
Reply to
JCH

. (wording in parenthesis by Scribb)

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003, 2:31pm (CDT+1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.me (JCH) started a thread with this ..........

( A statement )

I'd like to know if there is a way to modify the 2 rear power windows of a 2001 Tahoe to let them go all the way down.

( Another statement)

I don't like that they are limited to going only half way down.

( And finally to the point....a question )

Is there an easy way to do this?

Reply to
Scrib Abel

Reply to
Mike Levy

Not without MAJOR modifications to the Drivetrain, Frame, and Body.

Reply to
Steve W.

The drive train :)

Reply to