Click and Clack > The Tappet Brothers

Not many people have a gift where they can make people laugh by asking a woman if her name, Cathy, is spelled with a C or a K. Or respond to a question about cold weather starting by saying "I'm thinking you must have a blue Passat" and being right.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Shoot... NPR is THE best source for news, bar none! Everything else pales in comparision.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

You're kidding...right?

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Not at all. I've yet to find anything better. What's your choice? And why don't you care for NPR?

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick