Clock compatibility - 71 Mustang?

The clock in my 71 Grande has died. I've got my eye on, but can't check closely, a NOS clock for full-size '71 Fords. Does anyone know if the internals are compatible between the two?

Reply to
..

I'm not sure if they are compatible or not, you may have to take the old one out to find out. However, there are companies that make replacement clocks, just in case your NOS clock does not fit. The price is very reasonable also. Check out some of the Mustang rags at your newsstand to find one.

Reply to
Kruse

Thanks for the heads-up on replacements. I hadn't been able to find anything online yet, probably just using the wrong key words.... My clock is already apart. Looks like it smoked the coils :(

Reply to
..