camry clock

I just had the clock replaced in my 2000 Camry. The : (colon) between the hour and minutes flashes. When I asked the mechanic he said this is normal. Does anyone else know if that is the way the clock functions normally. Time, tempreture, etc. are all correct.

Reply to
rbc

I believe that the colons flash at a rate of 1 pulse per second, and yes this is normal. Kind of lets you know that the clock is "running".

Reply to
Justa Lurker

My wife owns a 2000 Camry Solara. Let me ask her.

"Honey? Does your colon blink? Hey! watch out! What did I do wrong? Owww!"

I'll have to get back to you.

(Actually, the col> I just had the clock replaced in my 2000 Camry. The : (colon) between

Reply to
Douglas S. Otoupalik