Cobra R Replicas

Does anyone know what's the difference between the original Cobra R Rims and the replicas?

Reply to
jay

I assume you mean the early and current '95 Cobra Rs. The newer ones have a little different backspacing (I think), and the way the spokes come off the hub is different. If you put them side by side, you can tell the difference pretty easily.

Reply to
Keith