2000 cobra R exhaust parts list

anyone know what the complete list of products/parts that were used on the 2000 Cobra R exhaust system?
I am investigating whether or not to change my setup from stock on my 03
Cobra to get the look and feel of the 2000 Cobra R. Has anyone here done this? If so, how did it turn out? Any additional sound / horsepower benefits
thanks for your comments
tw
I believe it is a Borla product.
Yup, just a regular borla side exhaust kit. The 2000 Cobra R exhaust has no side skirt like the the one included in the 99+ kits.

i think that it also used a bassani x-pipe
also i vaguely remember that i saw a picture of the engine during install and looked like headers instead of manifolds

sound
in addition to the tubular headers, i think they also had a 3-muffler setup, if i'm not mistaken

sound