Cool! Lazer Headlights

patrick.mckenzie84

So, if I have those can I divert power from the shields and explode the asshole that just cut me off with no signal???

Reply to
WindsorFo

That's what popped into my head when I heard about these.

I noticed there are no night pictures anywhere to see how they look. Anyway, I didn't find any. I'm sure there will be some soon.

Reply to
twk

No, Capt Kirk. You also have power down to running just the impulse engines.

Scotty

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Didn't Bond.... James Bond.... have something similar built into his watch and into his Aston Marton DB-5? Of course, I did like the spinners which tore through the other drivers tires.... and body.....

Reply to
D E Willson

Oh, great. It wasn't bad enough that kids were using laser pointers to zap airline pilots..... now they'll join a few batteries together and shoot down the International Space Station!

Reply to
D E Willson

Blatantly stolen from Ben Hur...

Reply to
WindsorFo

Which was stolen from the Egyptians who attached a single curved scimitar type blade to each wheel.

Reply to
D E Willson