Cool! Lazer Headlights

So, if I have those can I divert power from the shields and explode the asshole that just cut me off with no signal???
Reply to
WindsorFo
In article ,
That's what popped into my head when I heard about these.
I noticed there are no night pictures anywhere to see how they look. Anyway, I didn't find any. I'm sure there will be some soon.
Reply to
twk
On Sep 3, 9:40=A0am, "WindsorFox" wrote:
No, Capt Kirk. You also have power down to running just the impulse engines.
Scotty
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
Didn't Bond.... James Bond.... have something similar built into his watch and into his Aston Marton DB-5? Of course, I did like the spinners which tore through the other drivers tires.... and body.....
Reply to
D E Willson
Oh, great. It wasn't bad enough that kids were using laser pointers to zap airline pilots..... now they'll join a few batteries together and shoot down the International Space Station!
Reply to
D E Willson

Site Timeline Threads