Hints Of The Next Mustang?

I think there are some future Mustang cues that will be pulled from this design. Take a look. See anything you like?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Wow Patrick, seems you were right.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Hum, not sure I like it. No doubt it looks great in person. Not a fan of all those gull wing doors. Don't like the high center exhaust. Naa, don't like it. It has no mustang looking "features". It's not mustangish.

BTW... Why is the driver's seat a different color from the others?

Reply to
twk

I think all the fundamental styling cues look good.

Show car, not final production, stuff

Probably just show car stuff again.

But imagine it with a Mustang-style grill and rear fender scoop.

Again, just show-car stuff.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84