Cooland Temperature Sensor location?

I think he decided it was a coincidence. Just, bad karma I guess :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

If you didn't clean the elements you should have.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

What was the problem and the fix?

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Reply to
Cameron

Called the county clerk and they said the $200 rule applied to all emissions counties in Tennessee except Davidson.

Guess that tune up comes so>> OMG is all I have to say. Took the car down to get it tested again:

Reply to
Cameron

Called the county clerk and they said the $200 rule applied to all emissions counties in Tennessee except Davidson.

Guess that tune up comes so>> OMG is all I have to say. Took the car down to get it tested again:

Reply to
Cameron

You've already said you have a california car... it has a MAF, therefor the sensor is a BAP and measures atmosphere press, not manifold.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic