Coolant Level Sensor

My coolant level sensor in the coolant reservoir has burned out...
Anyone know the bestest, cheapest way to replace it?
Thanks!
Steve
Yea, mine too. I've been keeping my eye out at the local salvage yards (LSY) for a good one but they're either already taken or destroyed. I'd like to know another ford I can find this part in. :) Anyone?
Mark
--
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
what?".

Mark,
I sent a post to this NG and to alt.autos.ford to see if anyone could add some insight into your question.
Steve
Thank's. Any word yet?
--
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
what?".
is always willing to help one-on-one. 4. The Hollander Manual is another excellent resource
Good luck!
Steve
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:02:11 -0500, "Steve Forrester"

Did you call your local auto-parts store ? These sensors can't be that expensive.. are they ????

$80
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:17:06 -0500, "Steve Forrester"

wow.. steep indeed. Is that the Ford dealer price ?

Yes...
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:00:06 -0500, "Steve Forrester"

Try your usual car parts store. Usually cheaper, and I've had it several times that it was the exact same module with a different sticker on it.