CORRECTION - it's Mustangs PLUS that I used!

I am such a tool. I was looking at Mustangs Unlimited and Mustangs Plus, and somehow I got the wrong name in my head when I made my earlier post.

I chose Mustangs Plus over Mustangs Unlimited, and Carl is the guy I dealt with at Mustangs Plus. His contact info is:

snipped-for-privacy@mustangsplus.com Toll Free (800) 999-4289 Ext. 8039 Phone (209) 444-8039 Fax (209) 944-9980

Sorry for the confusion. I just brain farted.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

Now sweat.... I deal with so many different companies; not buying, just going through their catalogs; theta I have a 5 subject school type spiral notebook to use. As I go through each new catalog, I have to make notes about various products which might be useful later... and then have to eliminate any duplications. I do the same with Mustang Monthly and Mustang and Fords.

Kinda like shopping for a car or anything else. After the 10th lot, if you don't have notes, you no longer remember what car you saw where, and what options/equipment it had.... but the color was great! LOL

I didn't go back and check, but I thought Grab_A-Trak was something MP came up with for their own car builds because they didn't find what they wanted elsewhere or some such. Still, they may have agreements with other vendors to carry the line.

And as l>I am such a tool. I was looking at Mustangs Unlimited and Mustangs

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike