Darn thing won't start

I just did a AODE to 5 speed swap, but the darn thing won't start. It rolls over fine but thereis no fire in the hole. The fuel pump is not coming on with the key. I had a problem like this once before and it turned out to be a fuse. However I check the fuse box and they all look good. It may or may not be tied together, but I also don't have back up lights. I drove the car into the garage so it was fine then. I even checked the fuel pump shut-off in the truck, but thats fine. Just for the record I did swap out computers and transmission the transmission wiring harness.

Any ideas?

thanks MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

I think you'll find that to be more than just of passing interest.

Does the EEC pwr relay work?

You have a diagram of the EEC system of course?

Sure you do,.. otherwise you wouldnt mess with the computer and wiring.

Excuse me for asking a stupid question

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

What year was your car ? (With the AODE it would be 94+ )

If 96+ plus it could be a PATS issue due to new computer.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Its a 95 gt

MadDAWG