Does anyone have the doorjamb and tailight area from a 67-68?

If anyone has been following vintage-mustang.com, I'm having a hell of a time with quarter skins for my 67 fastback.. Now I'm going to try what I should have done originally and use the original jamb + 1" or so of the originals, unfortuantely, mine are rusted and chiselled away :( Does anyone happen to have the door jamb, rocker (Hopefully in one piece?) and tailight panel, and whatever else is lower than that sitting around, perhaps from a full quarter change or something, and how much would you want for them.. Any responses are appreciated. Thank you!

Reply to
JohnnyK