Z bar on 67-68

Does anyone have a diagram or picture of an assembled Z bar on a 67 or 68 beetle? I have a package of new rubbers and sliders on the floor and two naked bars on the car with no idea how to proceed. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. Scott

Reply to
Scott S

the bentley and haynes has a diagram in it...if you don't find it elsewhere i can scan it and post it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Thanks for the input. No one lists the Bentley and the Haynes aren't stocked in the stores around here so I'll order one and work on other bits and pieces till it gets here.

Reply to
Scott S

This is the one you want. You can order it from most any bookstore.

Volkswagen Official Service Manual Beetle & Karmann Ghia, 1966-1969 published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, MA, 1972 ISBN 0-8376-0416-8 / LPV 997 164 / V121

-

Jim Adney

Thanks again.

Scott