Drag a classic mustang on your computer

Check out this link! Best so far for me is 10.256. :-)

Paul

same time i get here. i think thats the lowest = /

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Nope, I got a 10.1 and change!

Reply to
John

neat, I love to hear it idle, my best is also a 10.256

Reply to
winze

how is that possible that people get different times. = | unless its adding in the reaction time.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Cool. Thanks for the link.

I did a 10.134. My pressure plate's burnin' -- that machine's too much!

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

at 01 Feb 2004, John Wiebalk [ snipped-for-privacy@cox.net] wrote in news:NbdTb.15771$fZ6.3589@lakeread06:

It's probably a combo of reaction time and the # of burnouts youdo. Perhaps one needs to do more than one. But not too many or the score will go down again. That's how I'd program it. Also perhaps let the time between starting the engine and the actual launch be a factor. As in warm or cold engine. :-)

Reply to
Paul