Driver's side electric window- '95 GT

For the past few months, the driver's side window needs help going up and down. I'm now ready to deal with this. I'm assuming the electric version of the window regulator is at fault. Any advice on gaining access to the interior door parts and what I might be looking at once there will be appreciated. Again, thanks in advance............

Reply to
cat daddy

Before doing anything electric make sure your windo seals are not dried out. A dried out window seal puts a lot more drag on the window which increases the load on the window motor. Im my old 86 the window would hardly move on its own. I swapped the lower seal where the window goes into the door and it ran like new.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG