EGR valve

Does someone have already have problems with the EGR valve on a GT V8? That makes the car sounds like an old one like the exhaust system is scrapped (links).

If so, how did you fix the problem?

Thank you

Reply to
Ferny

My EGR stuck open one time, made the car run like crap. Remove the valve from the manifold, remove the position sensor from the back of the valve, and see if you can manipulate the diaphragm In my case I just tappet it with screw driver and it snapped back into place.

Reply to
Ironrod