Europe Loves The Mustang

And yet you fail so miserably to provide any counterpoints...why is that? :)

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Because arguing with a monkey is a waste of time. I can, however, laugh at one and enjoy her antics. Pure amusement on my part.

Now get back to your 101st Fighting Keyboard Crusade. I'm not worth your time.

BTW, are you really Sarah, or are you her crystal-meth boyfriend using Sarah's computer? Is the real Sarah rotting in an old refrigerator on the front porch?

Reply to
rw

Any time you mention "Israel" or "Jew" these loonies start squawking "anti-semite" like a bunch of stuck pigs. They're trained to do it from birth, doesn't matter what you say that's their automatic response. Like the merkins that they rule they have no free will.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

This would be the Chrysler owned by Mercedes?

Reply to
the guvnor

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:28:39 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Look I was being nice. I could arrange the bastard to come to visit ya personal like.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:02:24 GMT, the guvnor wrote something wonderfully witty:

Yeah the one with it's World HQ's in Ny, NY.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Or Jaguar, Aster Martin, and Land Rover owned by Ford?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:45:45 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Being as we are the only country to ever exercise a nuclear option, why did we go "boots in" into Japan after WW II and their surrender?

Good tea? Cheap Japanese food? Access to raw materials? Inquiring minds and all that.

(Whoops Japan doesn't have any raw materials, that's why there was a Pacific War to begin with).

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:47:29 -0400, Sarah Czepiel wrote something wonderfully witty:

Sure, look at it. It says it rather clearly. About the only place the birds haven't shat.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Are you clumsily attempting to compare WW2's Japan with modern day China? You pointed out China is a nuclear nation. At the height of it's power the USSR didn't want to take on the United States in a strategic nuclear war. If the United States got into a war with another nuclear nation encompassing the scope and the intensity of WW2 no one would be left standing in our enemy's territory.

Even Saddam Hussein understood our meaning when he was informed we would use " all available force " against him if he used chemical/biological weapons on us in 1991 in the Gulf War.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

;) IOW's you've got nothing to add but hide behind a nym so you can pile on behind the rest of the cowardly spanklets.

Nothing surprising there.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

You can? Good. I'll be waiting for the asshole at DCA. Let me know when he'll be arriving. He's going to get a very "memorable" welcome to Washington DC.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

My best friend in HS had an Opal Manta - Yellow and black. Looked like an enormous bumble bee. Ugliest car on the road but stood out in the crowd. We got T-boned one summer when the other driver claimed he never saw us. Go figure. And yes, I think Opel is under the GM roof.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

"The headquarters of DaimlerChrysler, which houses the Board of Management and the central CEO support staffs, is located in Stuttgart-Möhringen."

the guvnor

I would think the answer to that is obvious. We only had two nuclear weapons in our inventory and used both of them on two cities in Japan and neither one was the capitol of power. In any scenario involving the Chinese attacking us with ICBMs we would strike back with hundreds if not thousands of nukes in ensure they would never be able to hit us again.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

"Ken Ehrett" cross-posted, offtopic in message

---snip the off-topic, cross-posted message---

please stop cross-posting your off-topic comments to groups that don't care about your subject.

Reply to
'Key

Cowering in a corner like they do now.

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

What did the rest of the world do when we went into Iraq? Nothing. Reality is you did nothing but make minor manuveurs to make our job a bit more difficult but you're never going to stop us because we're a superpower.

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

?

Sifile?

--------

BOB wrote:

LOL! Of course, BOB is too clueless to realize that he walked right into that one!

Curtis

--------

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

That makes me feel so safe. Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle wiped out -- millions of casualties. But those damn commie chinks will learn their lesson. Their casualties will certainly be much worse.

Reply to
rw