I AM INSTITUTING A ONE WEEK BAN...

...on all posts to, from, or about horsepowered.com, Bill S., lawsuits, and intellectual property.

What gives me the authority to do this? Nothing, actually, but let's just try it, eh?

We're all WAY too worked up over this, so we need to treat Christian and (sorry Bill S.) Bill S. like trolls for the time being. If they aren't contributing otherwise to the group, DO NOT RESPOND.

This is getting ridiculous, and I really have gotten sick of it. The two of you can continue to converse in private e-mail, etc. as you wish but your posts are, according the RAMFM CHARTER, WAY OFF TOPIC. So take it elsewhere, and come back when you've cooled down.

Bill, you know I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, and you know I've sought your expert advice many a time...so you also know this is me and not a horsepowered lackey...please stop! I'm begging you. I have to pick out the ranting topics to get to the real posts like I have to pick out spam in the other groups...let's not get to that level...PLEASE!!!

Sincerely,

Nick

Reply to
Nick D.