FA: Convertible Top for 1983-1993 Mustang Coupe

1983-1993 Mustang Coupe Replacement Convertible Top!

NEW, never used.

This item is the cloth part only - does not include the mechanism or the rear window. The material is a solution dyed acrylic vinyl. It is a soft material and a woven fabric, like a canvas. Item color is BLACK.

This top was ordered for a 1993 Mustang convertible, but was never installed. The car was sold as a trade-in, but I still have the top. The original purchase price of this top was $155 plus shipping.

Easily installed with ordinary tools. Sorry, no picture available because I don't own a digital camera. The item is brand new, very clean, with no damage of any kind.

Reply to
David Boucher

There is no such thing as an 'easy to install' convertible top.

Reply to
The Rebel