Focus on Ebay....

This probably does not get the kind of gas milage that one would expect from a Focus...

WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:N1B%e.31261 $nq.23264@lakeread05:

cool.... this is a sleeper car that calls for the quietest exhaust you can find... so you lose a little HP, so what!

I LOVE silent muscle!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

They need to come like that from the factory... Or at least from a tuner.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Just RWD from the factory.... I might go for a little fuel sipping RWD car with a decent 4cly in it and manual trans as a car to just take the abuses.

Reply to
Brent P

How about a V8 as an option? ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Nah, just a nice little fuel sipping RWD car that you can do a "little" yea hahing in when the desire strikes. A V-8 would make it the anti-thesis. Personally I liked the Fiero even though even the

4-banger version didn't get all that great of gas mileage. Perhaps a new version with the EchoTech?
Reply to
ZombyWoof